- Ways to request a refill:
- Call 801-494-1922.
- Call your pharmacy to have them send a refill request.
- Send a message through the patient portal (must have a portal account). Invite only.
- Send an email to email@example.com or click here.
- *Please note that email messages may be viewed by the office staff before being directed to Dr. Holmberg.
- If you are overdue for an appointment, Dr. Holmberg may deny your refill request until after you have been seen.
- Stimulant and certain other controlled substance prescriptions require an appointment every three months.
- Allow up to two business day for prescription refills to process. If a prior authorization is needed, it could take longer.
- Prescriptions will not be refilled after regular business hours (Mon - Fri 9 am -5 pm), on weekends or major holidays so please plan accordingly.
- Controlled substance prescriptions will not be renewed early even if you lose your medication or have it stolen. It is your responsibility to keep your medication in a safe place and away from others (especially children and teens) to avoid accidental ingestion, inappropriate use or theft.
See Mental Health Resources page for more information.