- As of August 1, 2022, Dr. Holmberg began treating his patients at StrivePsychiatry located at 11762 S. State Street, Suite 360 in Draper, Utah.
- If you have been seen by Dr. Holmberg at Strive Psychiatry, you will need to request refills through the Strive office by calling 801-494-1922.
- If you are overdue for an appointment, Dr. Holmberg may deny your refill request until after you have been seen.
- If you are requesting a refill of a stimulant or certain other controlled substance, you are required to see Dr. Holmberg every three months.
- Please allow up to two business day for prescription refills to process. If your prescription requires a prior authorization it could take longer.
- Prescriptions will not be refilled after regular business hours (Mon - Fri 9 am -5 pm), on weekends or major holidays so please plan accordingly.
- Controlled substance prescriptions will not be renewed early even if you lose your medication or have it stolen. It is your responsibility to keep your medication in a safe place (preferably in a locked safe) away from others, especially children and teens to avoid accidental ingestion, innaproprite use or theft.
Good Rx - Prescription Discounts
Families & Communities Resource Guide to Prescription Drug Abuse & Misuse
- Safe Storage & Disposal
See Mental Health Resources page for more information.