- As of August 1, 2022, Dr. Holmberg began treating his patients at StrivePsychiatry located at 11762 S. State Street, Suite 360 in Draper, Utah.
- If you have been seen by Dr. Holmberg at Strive Psychiatry, you will need to request refills through the Strive office by calling 801-494-1922.
- If you have not been seen at Strive Psychiaty yet, but have an appointment scheduled, please call 801-432-2077 to request a refill.
- If you are overdue for an appointment, Dr. Holmberg may deny your refill request until after you have been seen. For example, if you are requesting a refill of a stimulant or certain other controlled substance, you are required to see Dr. Holmberg every three months.
- Please allow up to two business day for prescription refills to process. If your prescription requires a prior authorization it could take longer.
- Prescriptions will not be refilled after regular business hours (Mon - Fri 9 am -5 pm), on weekends or major holidays so please plan accordingly.
- Controlled substance prescriptions will not be renewed early even if you lose your medication or have it stolen. It is your responsibility to keep your medication in a safe place (locked safe) away from others, especially children and teens.
- If you are not planning to continue treatment with Dr. Holmberg at Strive Psychiatry, please call your new provider for any prescription refill needs as it has now been over 60 days since Dr. Holmberg moved his patients to Strive.
Families & Communities Resource Guide to Prescription Drug Abuse & Misuse
- Safe Storage & Disposal
- Getting Treatment
See Mental Health Resources page for more information.